This top 10 is not in order.
1) Friends – I will miss those times of crazy trips, wonderful catching up, and every moment in between. I am sure I will make more friends in Tennessee but it does not mean I won’t miss those in California.
2) Shooting – I really enjoyed shooting with my friends and cousin. Although there is a good chance I may shoot more in Tennessee.
3) Yosemite – I don’t know if there is a way to match the beauty of driving into the Yosemite Valley when it is all green and the waterfalls are flowing fast. I am looking forward to seeing Tennessee, everything that I have seen is green and beautiful.
5) Faith Bible / Placerita Baptist Churches – You have been really influential in my walk with Christ. I know that Harvest Bible Fellowship Knoxville/Tellico will also be very influential.
7) Discipleship Relationships – Those who have discipled me and those I have discipled have really become great friends and almost like brothers.
8) Family – It has been wonderful to be able to spend time with my family over Christmas, other Holiday’s, and especially just during random times.
10) I will miss home. That includes the one’s in Sacramento, Santa Clarita, and Menifee. They are all home even if I have not lived in them for a while.